Copyrights Violation and DMCA

If You believe that materials or content available on any Kypron website infringes any copyright You own, You or Your agent may send Kypron a notice requesting that Kypron remove the materials or content from the Kypron's website. If You believe that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against You, You may send Kypron a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices should be sent to Kypron's, Attention Legal Department, at ATTN: DMCA Notice, 15201 Mason Rd. Ste 1000 #145 Cypress, TX - 77433.


 Kypron All Rights Reserved @ 2017